AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIP (FOR SESSION 2021-22)
ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR CLASS XI
I. For Existing Students & New Admission:
Eligibility Criteria : Students scoring minimum 95% Aggregate marks in Class X Examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
- No. of scholarships - 10
- The quantum of scholarship for class XI & XII will be through exemption in Annual charges & Tuition fee in first Semester - Rs. 30,000/- per year
- If the students continue to score 90% and above in class XI final examination (only theory) – exemption of Rs. 30,000 in class XII in first semester will be given, rest will be payable.
VALIDITY OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Validity is for 2 successive academic sessions i.e. class XI and XII, provided the student is promoted from XI to XII with at least 90% aggregate marks (in theory only).
STAGES OF REVIEW:
- Class XI – On the basis of Annual Exam results. Provided that the child maintains 90% marks throughout, in theory (in main 5 subjects).
SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR NTSE/KVPY AWARDEE
NTSE : The student must have qualified NTSE final round.
KVPY : The student must have qualified the exam.
100% Exemption in Annual Charges
: Rs 7500/-
50% Exemption in Tuition Fee
: Rs. 28400/-
: Rs. 35,900/-
SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS (DIPSITES) EXCELLING IN CLASS X & XII BOARD EXAM.
- Overall Topper of the state (Rajasthan) - Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Overall Topper of Udaipur City - Rs. 50,000/-
(In class X, these scholarships will be awarded to those children who qualify the scholarship criteria and will
continue till class XII).
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIP (INDIVIDUAL EVENT) CBSE /Any sports event organized by Govt. of India) for National Level Individual Participations only.
National Level Individual Participation - Rs. 10,000/-
For New Admission
National Level Individual Participation - Rs. 30,000/- (Once Only at the time of admission thereafter as per existing
Students participating in any National level sporting event recognized by Government of India – Rs. 10,000/-
exemption in fee.
[Every year 10,000/- exemption in last quarter fees if and only if that year, he/she participated individually in
national level sports]
For New Admission – Rs. 30,000/- at the time of admission only.
From next year onward same as that for existing students.
- (1) All rights for grant of scholarship are reserved with the School Management.
- (2) In case a student qualifies for more than 1 scholarship schemes – only one with
highest benefit will be applicable.
- (3) Parents can collect the scholarship application form school’s reception and can